The Friendship Between Scott Eastwood and Brody Jenner Is So Perfect, I Could Almost Cry

The Friendship Between Scott Eastwood and Brody Jenner Is So Perfect, I Could Almost Cry

Scott Eastwood is a boring, handsome, 29-year-old who is famous for being the son of Clint Eastwood. Brody Jenner is a boring, handsome, 32-year-old who is famous for being the son of Caitlyn Jenner. I was unaware of their friendship until last night, when Eastwood posted this photo on Instagram
It makes so much sense, doesn’t it? The boring, handsome son of Clint Eastwood promoting a New Year’s Eve DJ set by the boring, handsome son of Caitlyn Jenner via an Instagram riddled with typos.
Is there anything else you could possibly imagine Brody Jenner doing on New Year’s Eve other than DJing at a party in San Diego? And is there anything else you could possibly imagine Scott Eastwood doing on a Monday night other than promoting it with hashtags like #patytime and #byefelecia?
Their friendship follows my expectations of it so closely that it almost feels like I’m dreaming it. Fortunately for us all, I’m not.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น